Sunday, February 20, 2011

I am so excited about my new "shoes," although I'm not sure if they qualify as shoes at all. I haven't had many chances to run in them yet, but I like them so far. I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to ever wear them in public, though....

Funky shoes aside, we had a good time with Grandma Marie on Friday and Saturday. She arrived on Friday evening and left Saturday morning. We are very grateful to her for watching Evelyn while we went on our date on Friday. We saw Voyage of the Dawn Treader which we both enjoyed. It follows the book fairly closely (for a movie) and was very imaginative and artistic.

Evelyn is doing well, but I can't think of any updates.... We have some cute pictures, though! She really likes to laugh lately (it sounds like a mix of hissing and gurgling).



Other news: Two of my classes end a week from tomorrow! I will be glad to have them over with, but I'm not sure how I am going to do all of the projects that are due this week.....

1 comment:

  1. Those really are interesting shoes!
    And those pictures of Evelyn smiling are really cute! I haven't seen that yet from her, but I hope to!

    ReplyDelete