Monday, August 29, 2011

I thought I'd just take a minute to show you the house that we are renting. Here's a happy Evelyn in her new bedroom. We took down the wallpaper and painted the walls and the trim. It was way too much work--I don't recommend it!
The carpet in Evelyn's room is very retro: it's shaggy with alternating patches of green, orange, and yellow.
This is the living room. The house was already furnished, so some of the furniture here wasn't ours originally. We still haven't tried to use the big TV.
This is the exterior of the house, and as you can see, there is an Evelyn crawling on the lawn.

2 comments:

  1. How nice to have all that space! Evelyn is so cute and getting so big. I can't believe she is already out of a crib...you guys are daring! I am taking scotty out of his next week and I'm not looking foward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We figured that she would learn to climb out of a crib soon any way. When she wakes up, she crawls to the door and cries for us there. It's hard to let her out at that point because she is blocking the door!

    ReplyDelete