Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween! We went to a ward trunk-or-treat yesterday, and Evelyn was a little monkey. Clarisse and I were lazy and didn't wear costumes. There was no trick-or-treating for Evelyn though; she's too young for candy. Instead, she had a good time showing off her walking.
Oh, I have a confession to make that will make my mom and sisters very upset: I buzzed my head last week! I was sick of dealing with my unruly hair and did it on a whim. There are some great advantages to buzzing, though. It cost $0 (if you borrow clippers, that is), and I never have to comb! I don't have to worry about the wind messing it up, and I can take my hat off without any fear of hat hair.
I also started a beard growing, so by the end of the month, I should be unrecognizable. The University of Utah is having a No Shave November competition, and I think I have a shot at winning. I had to enter the contest clean shaven and have my picture taken, and the judging will take place on November 30th.
For those who haven't seen it yet, this is a video of Evelyn walking. She is being lured by a teddy bear held by Clarisse.

No comments:

Post a Comment